On the IEM main page click on 'Login' on the upper right corner and then click on the yellow CREATE AN ACCOUNT as shown below:
Please fill out the requested fields and click on Create an Account.
Your username must consist of only letters, numbers, and underscores.
Your password must be at least 8 characters long, no spaces, and contain at least 1 number and 1 alphabetic character. Remember, your password is CaSe SeNsiTiVe
You will see the message that an email with the confirmation link has been sent to your email address:
Go to your inbox and click on the confirmation link in the email.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder.
1.Go to iem.dj and hover the mouse over "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of the site
2.Click on 'Forgot your username or password?' in the pop-up box that opens:
This is what you'll see:
Enter your registered email address and click “Send”
You will then receive an email containing your IEM username and a link to reset your password.
We cannot merge two accounts but Customer Support can change your username or delete one of the two accounts.
1. Log in to your IEM account on iem.dj.
2. Hover over your profile in the top menu.
3. Click "My Downloads".
You only have 24 hours to re-download a track.
Remember that both download and redownload must be from the same IP.
When you click the "Download" button from the mobile device, the track will not be saved anywhere and it will move to the "Downloaded" section after 24 hours.
All downloads still must be done from a computer and once downloaded you can then transfer the download to your mobile device.
Bookmark IEM on your home screen to shortcut your shopping experience
1.) Open Safari and load iem.dj
2.) Find the icon showing an arrow exiting the top of a square
3.) Select "Add To Home Screen" and then select "Add" in the upper right corner
4.) Shop on IEM anytime, anywhere with a single tap
1.) Launch Chrome for Android and load iem.dj
2.) Tap the menu button and select "Add to homescreen"
3.) Shop on IEM anytime, anywhere with a single tap
After logging in and choosing the track to be in your shopping list, click the my carts part which leads you to tracks basket.
In discount part click the Add code and enter your discount code, then apply it.
We do not currently offer IEM Gift Cards.
As an alternative, we recommend Shetab, Visa or Mastercard gift cards, either of which work on the IEM site. These may be purchased at most grocery stores, some banks, and online.
Our Customer Care team can manually close your account and remove your email address.
Please send an email to email@example.com with the registered email and the username to close.
Please follow the instructions below to clear your cache:
1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences
2. Select the Advanced Panel
3. Click on the Network Tab
4. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
5. Close the Preferences window
1. Log out of IEM and close the window
2. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
3. Select Tools
4. Select Clear browsing data
5. In the dialog that appears, select the checkboxes for the types of information that you want to remove
6. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything
7. Click Clear browsing data.
1. Log out of IEM
2. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari.
3. From the menu, select ALL items and click 'Reset'.
For Internet Explorer 8 and above :
1. Log out of IEM
2. IE 8: From the Tools menu choose Internet Options
3. IE 9: In the upper right corner, click the small gear icon (to the right of the star icon) and choose Internet Options
4. On the General tab, under Browsing History, click Delete.
5. Uncheck the Preserve Favorites website data box.
6. Check the Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and History boxes.
7. The format data, password and inPrivate filtering data boxes may be left un-checked. You can check them to delete this data if you would like.
8. Click Delete
9. When finished click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window
10. Close the window and reopen
Our WAV files are original master quality and offer more freedom with regards to file manipulation. However, since these original WAV files are devoid of any sort of compression you will find that one minute of music will result in a file that is about 10 MB in size. With the average track being about seven minutes long WAV files can have a voracious appetite for hard drive space.
Our MP3s are encoded at 320 Kbps CBR (Constant Bit Rate) using a LAME encoder. 320 kbps is the highest possible bit rate setting a LAME encoded mp3 file can have, and this higher bit rate generally results in superior sound quality as well as a closer representation of the original sound.
AIFF format which supports album artwork and full tags unlike the WAV files (Sample Rate: 44,100 Hz Sample Size: 16 bit Bit Rate: 1411 kbps).
In case if you are interested to sell your music track, please fill out the label application form and we will get back to you within a few working days.
Afterwards you can upload and sell your music on our website for free. Besides you can easily see in your user profile, how many time a track has been downloaded and the payment you are going to reveive.
If an artist wants to sell his music to IEM, she/he can contact us through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention in your email your personal information, so we can get back to you.
After logging into the website, you can add a track to your chart by pressing the sign on the track.
Before that you have to name the chart by the 2 following methods:
1. After pressing the sign,press add new chart on the track, choose a chart title and submit it.
2. or go to my charts press (add new chart), choose a chart title and submit it.
After adding tracks to your chart, you can choose the chart from my chart page and complete it. ( upload a photo, make a note or ...) and publish it.
Adding more than 5 tracks is necessary. Remember that after publishing the chart, editing and deleting is impossible.
You can not upload your picture as artist but you can send it to us so we upload it after confirmation.
for sending your picture contact us via email@example.com